Recently, we have upgraded the apps and the online Studio. We have fixed some bugs and added a weather forecast feature to the weather widget:
- The weather forecast was added as a new property of the weather widget. You can choose up to 6 days ahead.
- In the clock widget you can now set a day + offset, which is very useful for the weather forecast.
- Added 6 more templates for the weather widget (2 for 16 x9, 2 for 16:10 and 2 for 4:3).
- Fixed few bugs, including the errors which appeared on Chrome OS devices, when using more than one video widget on the screen.
Online Studio v4.3.1-0-79
- The weather forecast is a property of the weather widget. It can be set to “current” (now), “today” (the rest of the current day), “tomorrow”, “+2 days”, “+3 days”, “+4 days”, “+5 days” and “+6 days”.
- In the clock widget you can now choose 2 new time formats: “EEEE” and “EEE”. The first one will show you the day in the week (i.e. Monday), while the second one will show you a short name for that (i.e. Mon). But that’s not all: you also have the “Offset” property, which can be set to “none” or “+1 day”, “+2 days”, etc. This way, you can put a weather forecast for “+3 days” and above it, the clock widget, to show the day in the week of that day (clock set to “+3 days” offset).
- Native Android player app v4.3.70-0-74 – Added support for the weather forecast feature and bug fixes.
- Native Windows player app v4.3.72-0-74 – Added support for the weather forecast feature.
- Chrome OS player app v4.3.70-0-74 – Added support for the weather forecast feature and bug fixes (i.e. the error in the video widget, when using multiple video widgets in the same creative).