Forget about having to install a PC or a Media Player for each display screen.
- Dump the cumbersome infrastructure.
- Completely do away with expensive video extension equipment for each display.
One computer, a few simple components, and the Wired or Wireless Local Area Network is all you need for Monitors AnyWhere
How does it work?
Monitors AnyWhere runs over a VGA over LAN (VoL) technology. VoL zero clients replace graphic card and connect a central computer to each monitor, through a local network.
The remote monitors – distributed throughout your establishment – are controlled and fed by the Monitors AnyWhere central control system.
Using Monitors AnyWhere – from a single workstation – you:
- Control and Monitor as many as 20 digital signage channels
- Configure the content to broadcast to each individual monitor
- Work on a user-friendly application to plan and define all digital signage in your establishment
Monitors AnyWhere and NoviSign
Monitors AnyWhere is fully compatible with NoviSign’s content management solution (CMS) and presents a cost effective and easier way to broadcast signage on large number of screens around your organization.
For more information: