Cruise ship digital signage is a dependable and hugely successful method of communicating with your passengers. Digital signage for cruise ships allows cruise lines to easily update and manage screen content from any computer at any time. You can use cruise ship digital signage to display:
- Shore arrival and departure times
- Deck activities and promotions
- Port of call information
- Ship maps with directions
- VIP Clubs specials
Communicate Better With Passengers
Digital signage for cruise ships allows you to create and update media rich layouts and content that features any variety of media zones. Popular uses include:
- Amusement: promote ship concerts, nightly movies, live music events, comedy clubs, piano bar, theater shows and other entertainment options.
- Happenings: spotlight ship events and schedules. Feature dynamic slideshows with videos, images and descriptions.
- Restaurants: incorporate digital menu boards that digitally display your entire menu, descriptions, special deals and promotions.
- Beauty & Spa: offer extraordinary relaxation beauty packages, massage and salon advertisements and promote your available yoga or fitness classes.
- Family & Kids: list your Kids Club events and activities, promote daily shows, advertise your arcade or waterpark specials
- Staff Communications: add screens inside breakrooms and share daily updates, shift schedules and other internal communications
Digital Signage for cruise ships can be used to offer your passengers dynamic directions and information to your daily events. With digital signage for cruise lines, you can make all changes from your computer and will never have to replace a static sign again.
Customer Service Signage
By deploying cruise line digital signage in high traffic locations of your ship you will be able to consistently reach your passengers with valuable information. With being able to send targeted messages to the cruise line digital signage displays you will be able to share passenger-centric notifications, emergency broadcasts and more. Use cruise ship digital signage to:
- Greet new passengers
- Share ship FAQ’s and updates
- Upsell Kids Club packages
- Promote activities and show
The NoviSign Advantage
NoviSign’s Digital Signage for Cruise Lines and Ships is a cloud based digital signage software. NoviSign digital signage for cruise ships runs on Chrome, Android, and Windows media players. Using the design Studio and the included drag-and-drop widgets, you can easily create beautiful cruise line digital signage.
- Use any screen, tablet or kiosk
- Runs on Chrome OS, Android, Windows media players
- No set-up fees or required maintenance contracts
- Cloud-based and comes with over 20+ drag-and-drop widgets
- All content caches and play if your network is down
- Remote monitoring and advanced scheduling
- Full training and support is included