When guests first enter your hotel, you have 5 minutes to make that first impression count. Digital signage for hotels is one of the easiest and fastest ways to influence this impression. Digital signage for hotels is easy to set-up and can serve as your digital concierge for guests!
Use hotel digital signage to welcome guests, provide valuable hotel information, spotlight information and local area attractions. Digital signage for hotels can also be used to:
- Drive guest experiences with modern and well-designed technology
- Share reviews and images from Instagram, TripAdvisor, and Twitter
- Promote your on-premise restaurant menu and specials
- Outline conference and event schedules and meeting times
Welcome Your Welcome Guests
Digital signage for hotels is a great way to greet your guests. Using digital signage for hotels, you add beautiful media slideshows of your facility, pool, restaurant, conference and event areas. With digital signage for hotels, you can also add information zones that showcase your hotel’s amenities; free high-speed internet, pool, fitness center, suites, breakfast and more. This builds value in the experience.
Make the Most of Your Signage
Because guests are traveling, they are open to and looking for information. Rather than using static signs to share information that are expensive to update and easily get an outdated upgrade to digital signage for hotels. Hotel digital signage is dynamic and can be quickly updated on the fly. You can use digital signage for hotels to share an unlimited amount of information:
- Incorporate live local news feed and weather forecasts
- Broadcast emergency and safety notifications
- Local area transportation options and shuttle times
- Check-in and check-out times
- Pool, business, and fitness room hours
Let’s know look at the top 6 ways hotels are using digital signage:
1. Notify guests area attractions and activities
Make your guests experience memorable by making it easier for them to find local shopping centers, things to do with the kids and more. Use digital signage for hotels to spotlight area attractions by adding images, descriptions and area maps.
2. Live media streams; Twitter, Facebook, and Twitter
Using digital signage for hotels you can add real-time social media feeds to the screen content. Pull customer uploaded images, your hotel’s latest updates, and more! This is a fun and engaging way to drive engagement.
3. Hotel wayfinding and concierge
Add a concierge-style hotel digital signage screen in your lobby. Display your hotel’s amenities, event listings for events, hotel maps, and more. Incorporated into the layout, you can add guest FAQ that provides answers to your questions.
4. Area restaurants and digital menu boards
If your restaurant has an on-premise restaurant or bar, add digital menus to better spotlight the menu. Digital menu boards are easy to update, and help will help you better upsell specials. You can also use hotel digital signage to list preferred area restaurants.
5. Event boards
You can also use digital signage for hotels to list daily and upcoming events, itineraries, and schedules. You can add small 10”-15” tablet outside of your conference room that lists the current events.
Digital signage for hotels can also be used to effectively spotlight your hotel’s amenities, loyalty programs, and meeting spaces.
NoviSign Digital Signage for Hotels
Use hotel digital signage to take your hotel to the next level. With NoviSign’s all-in-one digital signage software you can remotely manage your hotel’s screens from any computer at any time.
- Runs on Chrome OS, Android, and Windows media players
- Includes customizable templates
- Drag and drop widgets; news, images, YouTube, slideshows, weather and more!
- All content caches locally on the media player
- No contracts or required maintenance agreements