Digital signage for corporate communications creates a superior way for your organization to communicate across all touchpoints. By placing a digital sign in your lobby guests and visitors will feel welcomed while boosting your brand image. By adding digital signs in employee break rooms, works stations or factory floors you can quickly reach and share information. Here is a great article on “4 Steps to Deploying Digital Signage for Corporate Communications”
- Digital Signage for Corporate Communications
- Digital Signage for Internal Communications
- Digital Signage for Employee Communications
- Digital Signage for Lobbies
- The Ultimate Guide to Digital Signage for Corporate Communications that may Change your Perspective
- Insights, Tips and Tricks on Digital Signage for Corporate Communications
- How to Improve Company Wide Communication using Digital Signage for Corporate Communications
When using digital signage for corporate communications, you are creating a digitally interconnected environment that your management team, employees and visitors become engaged with. Outside of using digital signage for corporate communications, you can display scrolling news feeds, traffic alerts, weather forecasts and financial reports can easily be displayed. If you’re looking for additional use case examples, take a look at our blog post titled “3 Critical Ways You Can Use Digital Signage for Corporate Communications“.
Digital signage for corporate communications brings a wealth of benefits:
- Manage corporate branding from a central location to ensure consistent messaging
- Stimulate employee satisfaction through recognition, success stories and social media streams
- Display recent company accomplishments, goals, messages from the CEO
- Welcome new company employees, visitors and customers
- Share emergency evacuation plans, maps and notices
- Show health and safety tips, company news and policies, and news feeds
- Use digital signage for employee communications to broadcast bulletins and announcements
- Easily update information for all displays from a remote location
Notify and Inspire
Establishing a strong internal communication digital signage platform is vital to the growth of your employees and organization. NoviSign’s digital signage for corporate communications allows you to create and easily manage a prosperous communication strategy effectively. You can keep employees informed, give recognition and motivation, all while being able to customize its look and feel around your corporate’s branding requirements.
Through this, you can use digital signage for corporate communications to stream of dynamic media that entertains and strengthens the organization. Company goals, entertaining news, HR notifications, customer testimonials, an employee of the week and team success stories are all items that can be easily shared using digital signage for corporate communications. To learn more about digital signage for internal communications check out our blog The Decisive Guide to Digital Signage for Employee Communications.
When using digital signage for corporate communications, there isn’t any limit to your employee communications strategy. Whether it’s company-wide or small-scale personalization within a department, everything is possible. With NoviSign’s digital signage for corporate communications, you can easily share real-time information keeping everyone updated on what’s hareal-lifen the company. Here is a great article that covers personalization “5 Real-Life Examples of Corporate Communications Digital Signage”
All of your digital signage for corporate communications media can be remotely sent all digital screens across different locations, or you can individually update screen with unique messages and content. In addition to the being able to remotely update the content of the signs, you can even pre-schedule specific welcome messages, slide, announcements and other playlists to play on specific dates and time using NoviSign Signage Scheduler.
Work With Experts
NoviSign’s digital signage for corporate communications is a feature-rich drag-and-drop widget based solution that is reliable, mature and easy-to-use. Our teams of professionals are experts in the industry and our digital signage software has proven track record of success.
- Over 20,000 active digital signs
- Deployed across 5 continents
- Over +200 partners worldwide
With our extensive experience and years in the digital signage industry, we can guarantee to provide you with the best service.
You can try out our digital signage software today free for 30-days!
- No credit card needed
- No contracts
- No setup fees
- No commitments
- SIGN UP TODAY!