Follow the steps below to set up your Android Digital Signage Media Player to run NoviSign.
- Purchase a digital signage Android Media player: View approved Android players
- Connect your player to the TV via HDMI
- Connect a wireless keyboard and mouse
- Connect your player to the internet (WiFi or Hardline)
- Open the “PlayStore” then search for and download: “NoviSign.”
- Install and open the app
- Log-In to your NoviSign account (create one here)
- In the right of the search bar click the checkbox icon
9. Click the pen icon on the right
10. A drop down with screen/playlist names will appea
11. Select your screen/playlist name
12. You’re done! Content will download from the cloud and begin playing
If you have questions, please contact us today.