First impression matters. Make sure you impress people the moment they walk in your building.
When a tenant, client, visitors or anyone who enters a building, the first thing that they will notice is the lobby. The ambiance in your lobby and the digital directory speaks a lot about your business and how you enhance visitor’s experience and how you look after your tenants.
Maintaining and managing a digital directory has never been easier. When using a digital directory you will be able to easily change tenant information, show case available leasing options and more!
When deploying a digital directory, you can display and offer more detailed information about your building, provide wayfinding resources and enhance your building’s visual appeal.
Using a digital directory system you will:
- Make on-the-fly updates to tenant listings
- Reduce on-going printing expenses
- Manage remotely anywhere from the internet
- Updates are wirelessly sent to the digital directory
Control the Digital Directory from any Location
A digital directory is one of the best ways to enhance your guests’ and tenants’ experience. Use a digital directory to list your tenant’s corporate information and logo. Send new updates to the digital directory within minutes and even pre-schedule the digital directories to play custom welcome messages and other slides! Other benefits of a digital directory include:
- Eliminates the cost of updating and printing
- Provides an attractive display with attractive content
- Displays any information – weather, traffic, news, videos, announcements, etc.
- Add a wayfinding “You are here” map to the digital directory
- Communicate updates in real-time in the case of a particular event or emergency.
- Display event listings like meetings, conferences, reunions inside the building.
Content Rich Digital Directories
The power of a digital directory comes down to the variety of information that you can display. When using a digital directory, information can be delivered to your tenants and building visitors instantly. Adding, editing and publishing new tenants, events and information can be easily done using a digital directory. You can manage digital directories from the comfort of your office or anywhere you are.
Popular items being displayed on digital directory include:
- Property Management and Leasing Information: building maintenance information and promote current or upcoming leasing opportunities
- Media slideshows: incorporate a series of images, videos, PowerPoint slides, and other media files
- Scrolling news, sports and weather: add local weather forecasts, local news tickers, sports headlines and scores
- Corporate announcements: Feature new company information, bulletins and messaging
- Traffic Reports: Add live area traffic reports and updates
- Building Information: List images of your building, facilities accommodations and available amenities.