Here is another example of the Shay Medical Center (SMC) hospital digital signage. Shay Medical Center is a private section of Tel-Hashomer Hospital Complex which is one of the largest public hospitals in Israel and the Middle East.
SMC installed hospital digital signage in the hallways to help provide both patients and visitors with quick access to hospital wing information, office listings, and room numbers.
Using NoviSign for their hospital digital signage they can intuitively make edits to listings, remotely broadcast the changes and monitor all of their hospital digital signage from one place.
About NoviSign Digital Signage
NoviSign is known for RELIABILITY & EASE OF USE! Includes over 20 drag and drop widgets; HD videos, dynamic slideshows, weather, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, RSS, virtual queue, website integration, interactive polls and more. NoviSign also includes a complete real-time monitoring dashboard for easy tracking of screens/media players. Proof play reports, live online connectivity, and more.
- Price starts at on $20/month and includes full support and training
- Runs on Chrome OS, Android, & Windows!
- Try NoviSIgn today free for 30-days. No credit card needed
- Waiting Room Digital Signage
- Digital Signage for Clinics
- Digital Signage for Dental Offices
- Digital Signage for Doctor Offices
- ANHC announces the installation of NoviSign’s software using Android
- Atlantic Health System Hospitals Powered By NoviSign Digital Signage Software
- Digital Signage for clinics medical venues – a healthy idea
- Hospital Digital Signage at Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital
- Case Study: Hospital Digital Signage Hadassah Hospital
- Hospital Digital Signage at Shay Medical Center
- Digital Signage Software