- Purchase a media player of your choice:
- Connect your media player to a TV using an HDMI cable
- Download the NoviSign media player app on to your media player:
- Log-in to your NoviSign account and select “Screens”.
- Select the name of the playlist that you would like to send to a screen.
- Select the button in blue titled “New Screen”.
- Type in the screen name and add a description.
- Choose the playlist(s) you’d like to assign this screen.
- Drag and drop the playlists that you would like sent to that specific screen/media player.
- Click the red button titled “Create”.
- The screen will close and change to a list: “Name,” “Description,” “Playlist,” “Group,” “Config” and “Screen Link”.
- Go to your media player and open the NoviSign app.
- Add the “Screen Key” (you can manually type it or paste it from an email sent to that unit or just by logging in to your account from the app itself – using the login/password text boxes in the top right corner of that screen – and then choosing the screen key by clicking the magnifying glass icon, which is right to the screen key textbox).
- You are done! The content will be pulled from the cloud and will begin playing!
|Most recommended Android media player||Learn more|
|List of approved Android media players||Learn more|
|Installing the NoviSign app onto an Android media player||Learn more|
|Quick reference for Android media player settings||Learn more|
|How to configure the Android media downloading best||Learn more|
|How to rotate your Android screen without flashing firmware||Learn more|
|How to upgrade your NoviSign Android app from remote||Learn more|
|MP4 video for Android||Learn more|
|How to remotely access an Android media player||Learn more|
|Video aboutsetting up an Android media player||View video|
|How to put Android devices in showcase mode for visitors in your store||View video|
|Minix Android Media Players|
|Updating the Minix Neo X7 (16GB) firmware for supporting screen rotation||Learn more|
|Updating the Minix Neo X7 mini (8GB) firmware for supporting screen rotation||Learn more|
|Updating the Minix Neo X7 firmware for supporting portrait orientation||View video|
|Installing the NoviSign app onto a Chrome device||Learn more|
|Recommended Chromeboxes||Learn more|
|Chromebox Device Management Console and Kiosk mode||Learn more|
|How to put your non-managed Chromebox in Kiosk mode||Learn more|
|Recommended Chromebits||Learn more|
|Installing Windows device manual||Learn more|
|Installing NoviSign onto webOS 3.x LG Smart TV manual||Learn More|