Ice Cream Parlor Digital Menu Boards offer an ice cream parlor with an easy and effective approach towards managing their ice cream menus. From being able to display your toppings to displaying eye-catching images neatly, you can use Ice Cream Parlor Digital Menu Boards to improve the way you visually display your ice cream shops menu board.
Benefits of Ice Cream Shop Digital Menu Boards include:
- Display any combination of food images, specials and menu items
- Update and manage your ice cream digital menu board from any computer
- All changes you make on the computer will instantly update on the TVs
- Create dayparting playlists that auto-play on specific time and dates
What type of TVs do I need for my ice cream shop digital menu boards?
For TVs, it doesn’t matter the brand or if it is a smart TV. For size, we always say the bigger, the better! Anything that is 43″ and up will work. Aside from the TV, you would need a media player. Media players are what will play your ice cream digital menu on the TV. Those connect to the TV via HDMI.
How many ice cream shop digital menu board TVs do I need?
From flavors to toppings, ice cream shops tend to have extensive menus. If you are looking to have a well-balanced, easy-to-read menu, we suggest going with no more then 30-items per TV. If you start adding over 30 items, the ice cream parlor digital menu board will begin to get hard to read and crowded.
If you want to incorporate images and media into the ice cream shop digital menu board, go with no more than 20 items per ice cream menu. This will give you more space to add slideshows, images and other media.
How do I design my ice cream parlor digital menu board template?
Using your computer and NoviSign, you will be able to quickly design, edit and manage your ice cream shops’ digital menu board system. Included with NoviSign are customizable ice cream shop menu board templates that you can choose from and customize.
You will be able to easily add your ice cream flavors, toppings, prices, descriptions, specials, images and other ice cream menu related content.
What is the cost of ice cream parlor digital menu boards
From a high-level, you can get started all for under $500. That cost would include a 50″ TV and media player. If you have a TV, you can use that and save even more money!
How do I get started?
You are getting your ice cream shop digital menu board template set-up is step 1. To start designing your digital menu board layout, you can sign-up for a free day trial of NoviSign!
If you have more questions, call us anytime: (646) 893-7770 opt two or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Digital Menu Boards for Café & Coffee House
- Digital Menu Boards for Fast Casual Restaurants
- QSR Digital Menu Boards
- Digital Menu Boards for Pizza Shops
- Freshslice Pizza – digital menu board case study
- How to purchase digital menu boards?
- 9 reasons why restaurants are turning to digital menu boards
- How to choose the best digital menu board software?
- How to use digital menu boards to sell more food?
- How to design the perfect digital menu board?
- Digital menu boards infographic